The parish is for most Catholics the single most important part of the Church. It is where we publicly express our faith in an effort to be with God and each other.
As a parish family, each and every member has a very important role to play in building up our community of faith. Our prayers and active support, coupled with our own unique gifts of the Spirit, will enable us to meet the demands of diversity and the varieties of commitment that exist here at IHM.
- Monsignor Clement Lemon, Pastor
- Rev. Robert Wozniak, Associate
- Mr. Frank Conway, Deacon
- Mr. Robert Capik, Parish Manager
- Mrs. Lorrie Timanus, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Jan Chapdelaine, Principal
- Mrs. Theresa G. DiFonzo, Pastoral Associate
- Ms. Claire Dasalla, Religious Ed.
- Mrs. Carol Turoczy, Administration
- Mr. Leo Schloss, Music Director
Sunday 7:30, 9:00,10:30, 12:00 PM
Monday-Saturday 6:30 & 9 AM in Chapel
There are no scheduled events.
Bible Search(advanced search)
Friday 9 AM - 4 PM