IHM Temporary Mass Schedule
Temporary Mass Schedule
Although our 5pm Mass on Saturday remains unchanged, our new temporary Sunday morning schedule starting on June 7th will be 7am, 9am and 11am. The time changes are necessary to facilitate our need to sanitize the Church and the gathering area between Masses (the 7am will not have music). IHM Sunday Online Mass will continue. Please go to IHM.org. It will be posted on the main page.
Weekday Masses will be celebrated every Monday thru Saturday at 6:30am and 9am.
The sacrament of Reconciliation will resume at IHM this coming Saturday, June 13th from 4pm to 4:45. We cannot use the Reconciliation room, so we will set up in the Chapel. Only one person at a time will be allowed into the Chapel. You must wear a facemask and leave the room immediately after you receive absolution. Those people waiting their turn should form a line in the gathering area.
Please observe social distancing.
FLOCKNOTES SIGNUP FOR EMAILS
IHM 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time Mass 8-2-20
Sunday 7:00am, 9:00am,11:00am
Monday-Saturday 6:30 & 9 AM in Chapel
Friday 9 AM - 4 PM
- Rev. Robert Wozniak, Pastor
- Rev. William Melnick, Weekend Assistant
- Mr. Frank Conway, Deacon
- Mrs. Rita McDowell, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Lisa Bell, Parish Admin
- Mrs. Grace Donahue, Liturgy Admin
- Mr. Andrew Conway, Parish Manager
- Mrs. Lorrie Timanus, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Tina Morroni, Principal
- Ms. Claire Dasalla, Religious Ed.
- Mr. Leo Schloss, Music Director