Meetings are held on the third Monday of each month (except July and August) at 7:00 PM in the Rectory meeting room. All parishioners are invited to attend.
The purpose of IHM’s Pastoral Council is to assist and advise the Pastor in:
Identifying pastoral needs and planning programs to address those needs;
- Evaluating existing programs and making recommendations for improvement or, at times, termination;
- Forming community within itself as a sign of unity for the parish community;
- Promoting communication and understanding among parish organizations;
- Reviewing the annual budget submitted by the Finance committee and recommending modifications, if appropriate;
- Advising the Pastor on any other pastoral needs that may be brought to the Council.